Below are the responsibilities and the requirements for an ETL developer (3+ years experience.)
· Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages
· Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database
· Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
· Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution
· Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages
· Provide support and fix issues in the packages
· Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning
· Experience in the identification of data quality
· Some database design experience is helpful
· Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
· Some Knowledge of C#/VB.NET a plus
· Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data
· Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision. Significant mental stress may be incurred due to time deadlines, pressures and demands from both internal and external sources.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.