Software Implementation Project Manager
A self-motivated project manager who will work directly with clients to ensure project goals are accomplished and client needs are met within the established timeline. The project manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple implementation projects. He or she will be the primary point of contact with the client and will coordinate with other internal departments. The successful candidate will be a dedicated, creative problem solver who fits within our collaborative culture.
- With Operations leadership develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Manage all aspects of a project, including planning, scheduling, coordinating resources, and establishing and maintaining relationships to achieve flawless execution of projects on-time and within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Monitor and track progress, specifically analyzing successful completion of short and long-term goals against detailed project plan
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Assist team development by removing road-blocks to work, mentoring, and making a good use of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Comfortably work with agile methodologies
- Attend training as required to maintain proficiency
- Continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or other appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of proven software implementation project management work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Familiarity with: Project Management/Resource Management (i.e., Smartsheet); CRM (e.g., HubSpot, etc.); Collaboration (e.g., Smartsheet, Slack, Trello, etc.); a plus but not required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interpersonal Traits Required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Can do attitude with abilities to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to ensure quality service and work product.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.