Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce, market and create solid leads for Trellance products and solutions.
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points to determine how Trellance can best suit a credit union’s needs.
- Follow up on mass marketing campaigns and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order for the sales team to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with Sales and Marketing management to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications, leads and data are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Analyze marketing lead gen dashboards and lead pipeline reports to create sales opportunities
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of credit union or financial services industry preferred.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Previous insides sales and marketing experience required.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work with other departments to accomplish company goals.
- Strong organizational skills and is attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM (e.g Salesforce) is required. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or an Associate degree (AA or AS) plus four (4) years of experience. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the field.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision. Significant mental stress may be incurred due to time deadlines, pressures and demands from both internal and external sources.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.