Agile Transformation Coach
Overall responsibility: Define, design, plan, manage and execute the program to transform Trellance into an Agile organization. Responsible to lay a framework for communication, establish a standard for engagement, define metrics of adoption and success, and lead the Agile engagement within and across business.
- Design and support full Agile transformation roll-outs.
- Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to executive leaders, business unit leaders, operations leaders, Scrum Masters, Product Owners.
- Collaborate directly with business operations and product development teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
- Deliver hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of Agile – daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc.
- Help teams create an environment that fosters transparency, learning, innovation, quality and speed.
- Mentor and guide multiple teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Help identify organizational impediments to successful Agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Organize workshops that help promote Agile maturity across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of eight (8) years of Agile experience with 7+ years of experience as an Agile Coach leading the transformation of a business to Agile NOT just software development teams.
- Experience with modern development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, LESS, Scrum at Scale, XP and practices to support them.
- Expert facilitator for agile ceremonies and other sessions.
- Experience training, coaching, and mentoring team members.
- Experience in lean processes and design thinking.
- Experience with Agile/DevOps tools are very desirable.
- ICAgile Expert Agile Coach, Certified Enterprise Coach, or equivalent
Other Skills: Strong business acumen. Strong project management skills. Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills – a team player who can effectively partner with all levels of the company including senior executives. Detail oriented and organized. Ability to handle numerous assignments simultaneously. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision. Significant mental stress may be incurred due to time deadlines, pressures and demands from both internal and external sources. Overnight travel is very likely (up to 25%) along with the ability to work effectively throughout the U.S. dealing with very different and numerous clients.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.