Collaborate with key internal users to propose, develop and implement software solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with Python ORM that interacts with MySQL server.
- Deliver results in software/technology sales proof of concept events, support events, and software upgrade events.
- Participate in providing and implementing recommendations for security and privacy configuration options as it relates to AWS, with the goal of meeting various compliance guidelines.
- Deploy and monitor migrations for new customers transitioning to our custom software from a competitor’s solution.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or an Associate degree (AA or AS) plus four (4) years of experience. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of credit unions or financial services industry helpful. PCI and HIPAA compliance knowledge helpful.
- SPA framework – Angular JS, React, VueJS – Webix
- SQLAlchemy ORM
- MySQL server
Preferred Experience, But Not Required:
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Language Ability: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data and reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, members of the business community and internal clients. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.
Math Ability: Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision. Significant mental stress may be incurred due to time deadlines, pressures and demands from both internal and external sources.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.