Product Development Coordinator
Ensure project deliverables are strategically aligned with business objectives and defined for the team. Define, estimate and schedule project tasks and interdependencies to achieve the scope through a clearly defined project plan/work breakdown structure.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Hold resources accountable for delivering on the project plan.
- Adhere to the approved project methodology for project management and maintain project artifacts and records.
- Consistently provide internal and external stakeholder communications and progress reports that effectively outline the project status, risks, issues and action plans to ensure project success.
- Manage the “Funnel Prioritization” Project.
- Work with development team to identify the critical priority product fixes
- Move critical product fixes from Funnel to Development projects
- Execute the development process in place
- Reconcile the Issue Tracker with the Funnel Prioritization project
- Manage the product development projects.
- Update task assignments, statuses, priorities, and milestones
- Ensure that all team members are informed of their priorities
- Obtain updates from development team on progress against approved dev work
- Working to get rough time and duration estimates on the approved dev work
- Help establish the “close” of stabilization project
- Prepare weekly resourcing views in for management priority meetings.
- Recap prior week’s progress
- Set priorities for coming week
- Discuss capacity of team
- Ensure testing handoff meetings occur between development and QA teams.
- Work with implementation teams to coordinate the scope of fixes in iterative release schedules.
- Assist with the coming transition work to move away to Aha! and Jira.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Prior experience in banking, credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple complex projects from design to delivery.
Solid understanding of Project Management methodology, tools and techniques.
Strong business acumen. Strong project management skills. Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills – a team player who can effectively partner with all levels of the company. Detail oriented and organized. Ability to quickly sift through concepts and drill down into actionable step. Ability to handle numerous assignments simultaneously. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to adjust quickly to changing situations and the ability to drive results through ambiguous environments or unexpected obstacles.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.