Overall Responsibility: Collaborate with key internal users to propose, develop and implement software solutions to meet business needs.
* Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to Microsoft technology stack.
* Create and deliver data-driven reports.
* Design, code, test and maintain new Windows and web software applications.
* Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
* Design and develop policies and processes to keep MS Dynamics 365 data clean and manageable.
* Design and develop custom solutions as needed utilizing CRM SDK or recommend and install reputable 3rd party add-on solutions.
* Interact closely with internal users on requirements and solution design.
* Create technical specifications and test plans.
* Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
* .Net / C#
* MS SQL Server * TSQL, Stored Procedures, Reporting Services, and SSIS
Preferred Experience, But Not Required:
* Office 365
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of credit unions or financial services industry helpful.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.