Demand Generation Manager
Because Trellance is an agile, fast-growing company that is pioneering the next wave of data-led #fintech, we’re in need of Director or Manager of Demand Generation, depending on experience. You’ll lead inbound and outbound initiatives that support the company’s marketing and demand generation strategy. You’ll also help define the martech stack, automation processes, and partner/agency ecosystem for the company. As part of the revenue and client experience organization, this role reports to the Vice President of Marketing. It is expected that the individual in this role will manage staff.
Are you a demand gen guru who tracks leading software firms and their go-to-market initiatives? Do you get fired up when you hear the abbreviations ABM, SEO, SEM, and MQL, but think that’s just scratching the surface? Do you have a list of cutting-edge demand gen stuff you’ve wanted to do but haven’t been able to? Are you passionate about leadership and professional development? Read on, new friend, ‘cuz this role might be a great fit!
Trellance is building a well-funded demand gen and sales funnel process based on the way prospects actually buy, not the way we prefer to market or sell. As an experienced marketer with a firm understanding of the B2B buying process, you’ll be able to jump in quickly to help the organization drive revenue and results.
- Conceive of, plan, and execute integrated multi-media, multi-channel campaigns that attract, interest, and convert prospective buyers, building an actionable lead and appointment pipeline.
- Build an effective process for fast follow-up and conversion of leads or appointments.
- Track, measure, analyze, and report on weekly lead gen activity, using key metrics and KPIs to assess effectiveness and results, optimizing campaigns and budgets based on new learnings.
- Introduce and manage account-based marketing strategy as well as inbound and outbound marketing mix, which includes keywords/phrases, search engine optimization, and paid search.
- Work with internal and external partners to produce content that buyers will love, including web, ads/retargeting, reports, collateral, presentations, emails, graphics, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Coordinate the integration of leads and appointments from events, updating contact records.
- Build, test, and send emails to prospects or clients, as needed.
- Manage marketing campaign calendar, highlighting key dependencies and execution considerations in weekly team meetings, and ensure timely campaign delivery.
- Contribute to short- (email, blog, ad, social, etc.) and long- form (trend report, buyer guide, implementation, etc.) content for campaigns; able to provide writing and content samples.
- Deliver a strategic narrative that educates clients about industry trends and how Trellance fits in to that new future, being an ambassador for the company’s brand.
System and process responsibilities:
- Administer the marketing automation system, forms, plug-ins, CRM integration, processes, and workflows relating to the demand gen strategy.
- Introduce new tools and techniques (automation, AI, chatbots, syndicated content, dynamic media, etc.) that meet or exceed the needs of buyers at each step of the purchase process.
- Oversee accuracy/completeness of contact database, contact growth, target client profiling, list segmentation and augmentation, buyer persona matching, and unsubscribed re-engagement.
- Assist in negotiating and managing commercial agreements or relationships with vendors.
- Lead ad hoc projects and initiatives; identify trends, patterns, and insights in the data.
- Coach and develop direct/indirect employees in areas such as functional skills and interpersonal competencies; help employees maximize their talents and improve performance gaps.
- Provide frequent feedback to employees as they build and implement their personal development plans; encourage employees and provide them with resources to be successful.
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, and product leaders/team members in an agile, objective, and collaborative manner; ability to influence and compromise, with emotional intelligence.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the specific or related field; MBA preferred. High school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the field. Additional credentialing in demand generation systems or product management is a plus.
B2B technology, SaaS, or E-commerce experience highly desirable; knowledge of the credit union, financial services, or payments industries is a plus. Adept at managing budgets and deadlines; rigorous, quantitative thinker who can solve problems and move projects along. Expertise with HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, Wordpress, Asana, Adobe Creative Suite, and digital agency relationships is valuable. Strongly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
If you have been considering a career change, and this role is a good fit, then we invite you to apply.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.