Payments Industry Update Webinar
Learn the latest in Payments with the Trellance experts
The payments industry is constantly changing, and the experts at Trellance have you covered.
Join us for a complimentary, one hour webinar updating you on the latest news and insights on the payments industry.
This industry update webinar will be hosted by Trellance’s Director of Education, Stephanie Hainje.
It will feature Lou Grilli, AVP of Product Development and Thought Leadership, and Dave Chojnacki, Director of Consulting Services.
Wednesday, August 29 at 2 PM EST
Trellance Payments Academy
Deepen your knowledge to identify opportunities for growth in your debit and credit card portfolio
The Trellance Payments Academy offers:
– Interactive classes on relevant and timely payments topics to educate credit union professionals
– Insights on the future direction of the payments industry to prepare your credit union for card portfolio growth and profitability using proven industry best practices
– Courses taught with the understanding of credit union needs, member priorities, structure and objectives
– Experienced, expert instructors with decades of credit union experience and payments industry expertise
Register for an upcoming Payments Academy session
September 11-13, 2018
October 16-18, 2018
Join us for Trellance Advantage - an all expenses paid, one-day interactive session to learn more about our products and services.
Cape Rey Carlsbad in Carlsbad, CA September 6, 2018.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about our services such as:
– Optimize Managed Services
– Consulting and Compliance Services
– Credit Union Member Experience
– Data Analysis Journey
– Vendor Management and RFP Consulting
– Rewards options
The registration deadline is August 15, 2018. Please click below to register and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you in California!
The Trellance team will be exhibiting at the following conferences:
Symitar Educational Conference (SEC) 2018, August 28-30, 2018, San Diego, CA
Cornerstone Credit Union League 2018 Leadership Conference & Expo, September 6, 2018, San Antonio, TX
Minnesota Credit Union Network’s Fall Leadership Conference, September 7, 2018, Brainerd, MN
Northwest Credit Union Association’s MAXX Convention, October 16-18, 2018, Tacoma, WA
California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues’ REACH 2018, November 7-9, 2018, Hollywood, CA
immersion19 by Trellance, May 7-10, 2019, Fort Lauderdale, FL