Client Support Analyst
Lead clients to use, leverage and interact with the company’s analytics platforms. The main focus is to ensure all clients have a thorough understanding in the use of the solutions, by fully grasping the principles of marrying variable data to dynamic forms. This involves using various data visualization tools available within the industry. Individuals in this role are key links between internal teams and clients, ensuring results are measurable. The work is both independent and collaborative in nature.
- Lead interactive, engaging hands on training sessions with developed curriculum and teaching new and attainable skills, methods, or strategies of the entire product suite to all levels of client users, sessions are conducted through virtual or in person methods.
- Work with leadership to develop client focused training courses that align with Trellance’s data analytics culture and strategic goals.
- Serve as a client expert and as an internal resource focused on creating reports or other visualization outputs within the product suite, by developing strong working knowledge of the solution.
- Provide report writing support by assisting clients through training and best practices in report writing techniques or solutions.
- Complete and deliver reports by engaging and scoping client requests, asking detailed and qualifying questions in order to gather necessary requirements and deliverables for a successful solution.
- Make strong impressions while representing Trellance and its value proposition/story at client training sessions, conference user groups or while working through any client-initiated report request(s).
- Design and implement data visualizations for clients through industry standard BI tools, utilizing the most common tools; SSRS, Power BI, Tableau among others.
- Develop and maintain data visualization for the CU App Store with completed report options for clients to utilize.
- Have a complete understanding of the evolving analytics industry to maintain relevant training course options and necessary reports from a technical client user’s perspective.
- Understanding of tier 1 data analytics issues in areas such as server configuration, control totals, mapped, marts, ODS, quick connect, etc.
- Collaborate with the product development team to share client requests with the goal of achieving client focused product enhancements.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Client analyst experience with quantifiable achievements at B2B technology, software, data analytics, or payments companies is preferred. Experience in classroom style training, SQL writing, or a consultative approach with credit unions, banks, or financial institutions is desirable.
Role-Based Skills: Excellent communication skills with internal teams and clients. Experience in product training, creating visual reports using industry BI solutions. Able to work independently and as part of a team, organizing and managing several requests simultaneously. Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills needed to resolve requests. Client first mentality with a solution focus to take initial requests and find the proper resolution for client.
Computer/Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Experience is using data visualization tools, preferably Power BI, SSRS, Tableau.
Language Ability: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact successfully with a wide range of individuals
Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers in the course of daily job duties. The vision requirements include close vision. Significant mental stress may be incurred due to time deadlines, pressures and demands from both internal and external sources. Overnight travel may be required (up to 5%) along with the ability to work effectively throughout the U.S. dealing with very different and numerous clients.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@trellance.com.