1) NO PURCHASE, CREDIT CARD, OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE
ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The 2018 Trellance “What Will You Buy” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of April 1, 2018 and who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia. Commercial card eligibility is subject to employer policies regarding Sweepstakes participation. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of Trellance (“Sponsor”), Visa Inc., Visa U.S.A. Inc., Visa International Service Association, and their respective successors, affiliates, and client financial institutions, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, Wire Stone LLC, part of Accenture Interactive, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
3) TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM PT on April 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and combined during the Promotional Period.
4) TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: 1) Automatic Entry: An eligible Trellance Visa credit cardholder with an eligible Visa credit card issued by a participating Trellance financial institution will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible Visa credit card purchase made during the Promotion Period at a participating merchant location in the United States. Certain restrictions may apply. Only eligible Trellance Visa purchases or payments made with a Visa credit card that is not in default under the customer agreement for that account and issued by a participating Trellance financial institution in the U.S., processed through Visa U.S.A. Inc.’s transaction-processing system during the Promotion Period, are eligible for automatic entry. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Sweepstakes was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, balance transfers, non-U.S.-dollar purchases, Interlink®-processed transactions, purchases authorized by entering a PIN (personal identification number), payment of late fees or over-limit fees, and Visa health and benefit cards are excluded from automatic entry. Other restrictions may apply. Visa cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry. Automatic entries must be made by 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2018, in order to be eligible. For a list of participating Trellance financial institutions visit https://www.trellance.com/springsweep18/. 2) To enter by U.S. Mail without making a purchase: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mail, in a #10 envelope with postage affixed, to: 2018 Trellance “What Will You Buy?” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 826, Plainview, NY 11803-0826. Each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the drawing. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2018, and received by July 6, 2018 in order to be eligible. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage-due or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
5) DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 23, 2018, from among all eligible automatic and mail-in entries received and combined. The random drawing will be conducted by Wire Stone LLC (“Judge”), part of Accenture Interactive and an independent judging organization. Judges’ and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by overnight or U.S. Mail and/or telephone or email on or about July 30, 2018. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and federal and state tax releases and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification and via U.S. Mail within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable will result in such potential winners’ disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
6) ODDS: Estimated odds of winning a Grand Prize are (1:1,021,594); however, the actual odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7) PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Five (5) Grand Prizes: $1,000 to be awarded in the form of a check. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $5,000. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of a prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion, except as otherwise provided herein. All federal, state, and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Grand Prize winner is at least 18 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
8) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or any party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of a prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes.
9) GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify the winner. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries or transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, if terminated, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Florida.
11) WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, available after August 31, 2018, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 31, 2018 to: 2018 Trellance “What Will You Buy?” Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
12) SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Trellance, 3031 N Rocky Point Drive West, Suite 750, Tampa, FL 33607. The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Wire Stone LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 108W, Melville, NY 11747.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE, CREDIT CARD, OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. No entrant has yet won. Five (5) Grand Prizes: $1,000 to be awarded in the form of a check. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $5,000. Estimated odds of winning a Grand Prize are 1:XXXXXX; however, the actual odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Automatic entries must be received by 11:59PM PT on (date), to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by (date) and received by (date) to be eligible. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00AM PT on (date) and ends at 11:59PM PT on (date). See Official Rules above for complete details, including prize restrictions. Sponsored by Trellance, 3031 N Rocky Point Drive West, Suite 750, Tampa, FL 33607.
AERO Federal Credit Union
ALCO FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
ALCOA Pittsburgh Federal Credit Union
American Spirit Federal Credit Union
Andigo credit union
CENTRAL VA FCU
CHEMCEL FEDERAL CR UN
CITY CO FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Clarence Community & Schools FCU
Community Alliance Credit Union
Community Credit Union of Florida
CO-OP CREDIT UNION OF MONTEVIDEO
COOSA VALLEY FCU
Credit Union Advantage
DEEPWATER INDUSTRIES FCU
Directions Credit Union
Discovery Federal Credit Union
Eagle One Federal Credit Union
ECU Credit Union
FAMILY FIRST CREDIT UNION
Financial One Credit Union
FINGER LAKES HEALTH CARE FCU
FIRST FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION
Fleur de Lis FCU
GARDEN STATE FEDERAL CU
GENERATIONS CREDIT UNION
Golden Circle Credit Union, Inc.
Greater Niagara Federal Credit Union
Heritage Valley Federal Credit Union
HOLSTON METHODIST FCU
Integra First FCU
JOURNEY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
LA TERRE FCU
LINCOLN PARK COMMUNITY CREDIT UN
Members First Credit Union of Florida
Mercer County Community Federal Credit Union
Mercy Health Partners Federal Credit Union
METRO NORTH FEDERAL CR UN
MOHAWK VALLEY FCU
MountainCrest Credit Union
MUNA Federal Credit Union
MUTUAL FIRST FCU
MWD Federal Credit Union
N.A.E. Federal Credit Union
NCPD Federal Credit Union
NET FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
NIAGARA REGIONAL FCU
NORTH STAR COMMUNITY CU
Ohio's First Class Credit Union
OUR Credit Union
Polish-American Federal Credit Union
PREMIER COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
ProMedica Federal Credit Union
PSTC EMPLOYEES FCU
QUANTUM CREDIT UNION
RED ROCKS CREDIT UNION
RIMROCK CREDIT UNION
RIVER VALLEY CREDIT UNION
Rockland Employees FCU
Shore to Shore Community Federal Credit Union
SOO CO-OP CREDIT UNION
ST. PAUL FEDERAL CU
STEEL VALLEY FCU
SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY FCU
TTCU Federal Credit Union
U.P. STATE CREDIT UNION
USE federal credit Union
Unified Communities Federal Credit Union
UNITED POLES FCU
Unity Catholic Federal Credit Union
VALLEY OAK CREDIT UNION
WENATCHEE VALLEY FCU
WEOKIE CREDIT UNION
West Metro Schools Credit Union
WESTERN NEW YORK FEDERAL CU
Western Region FCU
WINNEBAGO COMMUNITY Credit Union