- Unless you tell us otherwise, you give us consent to disclose you are our customer and the services we provide to you.
- We will not post any of your information on our website without your prior written permission unless the information is in a password protected area where only you can access the information. Your information includes all your non-public personal information concerning your members and all other information about you that is not already available to the general public through lawful disclosures by you or others.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of confidential information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Trellance’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Trellance’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Trellance whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Trellance’s site are given “as is”. Trellance makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Trellance does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
5. Amendments and Errata
8. Governing Law
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We run advertisements on LinkedIn and collect user information via forms. Here is how we use user information:
- We’ll use your information to process your request for information.
- We’ll use your information to register you to receive our newsletters.
- We’ll use your information to contact you about our services and products.
- We’ll use your information to contact you about our events.