PURPOSE-BUILT FOR CREDIT UNIONS
As a specialized provider of cloud to credit unions, Trellance offers purpose-built cloud solutions for credit unions that improve the management of IT infrastructure and applications.
Scalable, future-proof solutions
From security and compliance to business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), credit unions have come to count on Trellance to provide a reliable cloud foundation, a foundation that allows them to do more for their teams and members alike.
As credit union IT experts, Trellance becomes your trusted partner in this journey. Our team will guide you every step of the way, ensuring your IT always remains secure, scalable, reliable, and compliant. Let us focus on your IT. So you can focus on your team and members.
- Best-in-class cloud platforms, both public and community, with currently over 1,000 servers and 5,000 end points managed at hundreds of credit unions.
- Support from a team of highly-trained and experienced technicians.
- A Trellance-managed cloud infrastructure with built-in redundancy and geographically dispersed data centers.
- Solutions designed with the unique security and reliability requirements demanded by credit unions.
See how cloud solutions can shape your business
With Trellance’s managed cloud solutions, you can focus on what’s important: enabling your teams as well as building and maintaining relationships with your members. As a dedicated provider of cloud to credit unions, Trellance offers secure and scalable managed cloud services that make it easy to manage your IT infrastructure and applications, from security and compliance to disaster recovery (DR).
Getting to the cloud is easier than you think, and Trellance’s managed cloud services mean you will never need to buy, manage, install, or upgrade another server again. Because we have brought countless credit unions to the cloud, you can feel confident that our dedicated team of credit union IT experts will be there to support you every step of the way.
Access your desktop anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with Trellance. Our fully managed virtual desktop solution is integrated, secure, and supports employees working from anywhere.
- Integration – Trellance offers integration and delivery of virtually any application that can be installed on a user’s current desktop.
- Security – Trellance knows credit unions and the regulatory requirements they are under. We configure virtual desktops so that your member data is secure and your credit union is compliant for audits and exams.
- Hosting – Trellance hosts your desktops in a highly available, secure public cloud with high bandwidth connectivity to ensure your desktops are ready when your employees and members are.
- Support – Trellance offers support to ensure your desktops are secure, up to date, and operational so you can serve your members.
With Trellance data center services, your IT team can focus on running your IT and applications, not the data center. By housing your equipment in one of our colocation facilities, you will gain better uptime, enhanced security, more affordable bandwidth, and a greater variety of telecom provider options that connect you to the cloud.
Because your IT team remains responsible for all server configuration, performance, software, and maintenance—location matters. Trellance currently operates data centers and colocation facilities in Maryland and Arizona.
Empower your teams and enhance member engagement, all while meeting security and regulatory compliance requirements, with Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 combines the full suite of productivity services including Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, and SharePoint.
Trellance offers comprehensive migration assistance as well as ongoing live support for credit unions moving to Microsoft 365. And because the platform is backed by the strong technological infrastructure and resources at Microsoft, you can rest assured your information will remain safe.