Credit Unions are Using Data and Increasing Lines of Credit to Support Members during COVID-19 by Ann Farrell, Director of Portfolio Growth With rising unemployment, stay-at-home orders, and volatile markets, one thing is clear – the global coronavirus pandemic has upended the financial situations of many consumers. Credit unions play an essential role in helping […]
You now have more information at hand about your credit union than ever before. But are you using it to “out-think” your rivals? If not, you may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
This blog will:
- Educate subscribers about data integration and Big Data and Analytics.
- Provide tips and best practices.
- Provide entertainment.
- Share ideas and expertise.
- Celebrating Get to Know Your Customers Day with Our Credit Unions
- M360 Update Adds CECL, Credit Risk Loss and Increased Data Access Capabilities
- A Letter From the CEO: A Year of Challenges and Opportunity
- 4 Marketing Strategies to Lead Your Credit Union to Success in 2021
- Why Credit Unions Are Heading to the Cloud in 2021