Managing your data takes work. Just because you have data does not mean it is the correct data. You must make sure that you have useful data to inform the rest of your operations. People who are good at managing data are usually those who like having structure and disciplined processes that others will support. […]
You now have more information at hand about your credit union than ever before. But are you using it to “out-think” your rivals? If not, you may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
This blog will:
- Educate subscribers about data integration and Big Data and Analytics.
- Provide tips and best practices.
- Provide entertainment.
- Share ideas and expertise.
- Celebrating Get to Know Your Customers Day with Our Credit Unions
- M360 Update Adds CECL, Credit Risk Loss and Increased Data Access Capabilities
- A Letter From the CEO: A Year of Challenges and Opportunity
- 4 Marketing Strategies to Lead Your Credit Union to Success in 2021
- Why Credit Unions Are Heading to the Cloud in 2021