Managing your data takes work. Just because you have data does not mean it is the correct data. You must make sure that you have useful data to inform the rest of your operations. People who are good at managing data are usually those who like having structure and disciplined processes that others will support. […]
You now have more information at hand about your credit union than ever before. But are you using it to “out-think” your rivals? If not, you may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
This blog will:
- Educate subscribers about data integration and Big Data and Analytics.
- Provide tips and best practices.
- Provide entertainment.
- Share ideas and expertise.
- An Ounce of Retention is Worth a Pound of Profitability
- Resilience in 2020 Shapes Strategies for Service, Growth and Retention in 2021
- M360’s Powerful New Update Supercharges Your Business Decisions
- New Member Behaviors Energize Old Fraud Trends
- Do Right by Your Data and Your Data Will Do Right by You