The internet continues to send waves throughout a once calm financial services industry. Historically, credit unions served members who regularly visited a local branch. Getting to know individual members was the norm. The “good old days” (as those who are uncomfortable with change might see them) are over. Digital banking channels and innovative business systems […]
You now have more information at hand about your credit union than ever before. But are you using it to “out-think” your rivals? If not, you may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
This blog will:
- Educate subscribers about data integration and Big Data and Analytics.
- Provide tips and best practices.
- Provide entertainment.
- Share ideas and expertise.
- Celebrating Get to Know Your Customers Day with Our Credit Unions
- M360 Update Adds CECL, Credit Risk Loss and Increased Data Access Capabilities
- A Letter From the CEO: A Year of Challenges and Opportunity
- 4 Marketing Strategies to Lead Your Credit Union to Success in 2021
- Why Credit Unions Are Heading to the Cloud in 2021