Credit unions are beginning to invest heavily in big data and analytics. When deciding how to allocate funds in this space, leaders are awash with buzzwords and conflicting advice. One of the most common terms used within big data and analytics is “data warehouse.” Deciding whether to build or buy a data warehouse is an […]
You now have more information at hand about your credit union than ever before. But are you using it to “out-think” your rivals? If not, you may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
This blog will:
- Educate subscribers about data integration and Big Data and Analytics.
- Provide tips and best practices.
- Provide entertainment.
- Share ideas and expertise.
- Celebrating Get to Know Your Customers Day with Our Credit Unions
- M360 Update Adds CECL, Credit Risk Loss and Increased Data Access Capabilities
- A Letter From the CEO: A Year of Challenges and Opportunity
- 4 Marketing Strategies to Lead Your Credit Union to Success in 2021
- Why Credit Unions Are Heading to the Cloud in 2021