Credit unions are beginning to invest heavily in big data and analytics. When deciding how to allocate funds in this space, leaders are awash with buzzwords and conflicting advice. One of the most common terms used within big data and analytics is “data warehouse.” Deciding whether to build or buy a data warehouse is an […]
You now have more information at hand about your credit union than ever before. But are you using it to “out-think” your rivals? If not, you may be missing out on a potent competitive tool.
This blog will:
- Educate subscribers about data integration and Big Data and Analytics.
- Provide tips and best practices.
- Provide entertainment.
- Share ideas and expertise.
- An Ounce of Retention is Worth a Pound of Profitability
- Resilience in 2020 Shapes Strategies for Service, Growth and Retention in 2021
- M360’s Powerful New Update Supercharges Your Business Decisions
- New Member Behaviors Energize Old Fraud Trends
- Do Right by Your Data and Your Data Will Do Right by You