Giving Credit Unions Better Insights and Data Access
WEBINAR Date: February 18, 2021
Time: 2pm-3pm Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Trellance M360, the premier data analytics platform for community financial institutions, has undergone its most comprehensive and powerful update yet – delivering key enhancements and innovations that will further enable credit unions to stay productive and competitive both during COVID-19 and long after the pandemic passes.
Join the Trellance product team to discover the powerful new features of M360, including Expected Credit Losses (CECL) reports, a new business domain, increased access to data, new visualization capabilities and much more.
What You Can Expect:
- Learning about the expanded connector portfolio, including the addition of ShareOne New Solutions, Fiserv Spectrum and other four ancillary connectors
- Seeing the expanded visualizations added to M360, including Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) reports and other Tableau® dashboards.
- Discovering the new business domain updates that enable credit unions to monitor all their collection activities.
- Hearing the updates made to the rapidly growing Trellance Partner Program enabling the platform to provide more value to members and credit unions.
- Learning about the key themes that will drive the M360 development plans in 2021.
Fill out the form to reserve your seat today.